Botox & Juvederm Expert
One of our leading cosmetic dentists, Dr. Glenn Amante has had extensive training in Botox and Juvederm treatment and has been administering it for the past five years. He received his postgraduate training in Cosmetic Dentistry from the University of Minnesota.
Signs you may benefit from Botox:
1. Tightness in jaws
2. Headaches/migraines on your forehead
3. Lines on your forehead
4. The number 1 or 11, or 111 in between your eyebrows
5. Feeling like you look like you are tired, sleepy, not refreshed
6. Getting ‘crows’ feet around your eyes
7. Gummy smile- you wish your gums weren’t so obvious when you smile?
Say no more- click here to get your Complimentary Consultation Today.
Signs you may benefit from Juvederm/Dermal Fillers:
This works best around your mid-face. As we get older, we tend to lose a percentage of our upper lip (yikes!) and volume in our midface! Not to worry, Juvederm (dermal fillers) is an excellent way to replenish this and lasts about 9-12 months.
Read more below to see if this is a good fit for you:
1. Have lines around your smile line area (see picture) that just won’t go away!
2. Your upper lip seems a bit thinner, and when you see it in pictures when you were younger you notice a BIG difference
3. Your volume in your mid-face has decreased (see photo)
4. You feel like your face doesn’t look as vibrant, or youthful as it did in the past
5. You’ve always been self-conscious about your lip area- and would like a little volume
6. Gummy smile- you wish your gums weren’t so obvious when you smile?
IF you said YES to any of the above questions- chances are it’s the right time to explore. Click here to schedule your complimentary visit!